Wednesday, 15 June 2011

First Thing: Hello

My name is Simon

I work at West Smithfield and Whitechapel libraries as an Information Assistant. I have been responsible for different things at different times. My main interests are improving the end-user experience, training our customers and all aspects of digitalisation. I am ready for the next challenge of my career and would like to learn more about web2.0 and social media. I am intrigued by the One Cool Extra Thing.



3 comments:

  1. Loving the picture! This is my Cool Extra Thing 1 - it is quite exciting to find a notification in your inbox and then see what someone has said!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought One Cool Extra Thing was a new type of chewing gum. Or maybe the latest legal high the kids are taking; like Meow-meow.

    I too like the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to have you on board.
    Hopefully you'll find the Cool Things in coming weeks even more cool and fun!

    Rowena 23 things Team

    ReplyDelete