Have just set up my igoogle page. What a brilliant idea! I have a Millwall theme which reminds me to work hard and persevere. I have added a BBC weather gadget and one for Franz Kafka which is very intellectual. I added a Latin gadget which is very good. It instructs and entertains. Today's word is Quae nocent docent which means Things that hurt, teach. In life this is very true but after my experiences of 23 things I think the gadget should have read xxiii rerum quae docent illu.
I have looked at RSS feeds. I have been meaning to start using them for a while. They are very useful. I added HellBound bloggers and have learnt alot. I have also set up some RSS feeds for database searches. It's been very exciting so far.
Great you're enjoying 23 things! igoogle seems to be dividing opinion a bit as some people love it and find it very useful, and it is fun to personalize stuff (Blokes always go for a footie theme though!)
ReplyDeleteI like rss feeds, but of course you need to remember to check your feed reader, though at least this means less traffic for your email in box!
Rowena 23 things team